Hello, ShEAN,and welcome to Admin Tools Wiki! This wiki is a free environment where any one can become an administrator and test the tools. It is also a place where anyone can practice editing. Here are a few pages that can be of help to you:
- Recent changes - A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help and test.
- Noticeboard - A place to report problems that would need other administrators and bureaucrat attention or a place to ask questions to the whole community or if you need help with something. You can ask there and someone will surely past by and help you out.
- List of bureaucrats - The local list of bureaucrats who you can ask to become an administrator. All bureaucrats are here to help you, and to help improve the community and the running of this wiki.
- Requests for rights - The main place to ask to become an administrator! Just follow the procedure and bureaucrats will review your request. If they think you won't abuse the tools, then they'll make you an administrator.
- Testing policy - One of our most important polices on Admin Tools Wiki. It tells you what and what not you can test on. If you follow it, you will have no problems, but if you abuse it, a revoke of your rights and maybe even a block may occur. So it is very important that you read the policy. This is so that we can keep the wiki running smoothly.
- Please sign in every time you edit - This is so that we can recognise you!
It's great that you're here, and do come by often to test whatever you would like. That's why you're here, isn't it? You can improve yourself if you practice, and improving yourself will make you an overall better user. So come by often. And again, welcome to the Admin Tools Wiki!